Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2 - going to go out today! so excited! it's going to be a like a mini tour around Toronto...haha...heading to fairview mall, pacific mall and sushi for dinner with hotaru!

i wanted to post some of the things i bought in the last couple of weeks...



The Etude House haul:

- Moistful toner, lotion, essence, eye essence, special kit with massage mask and cream

- Aloe tea cleanser

- Sweet heart body wash and body mist

My yesasia order...

- Marc Jacobs mook

- 1Litres of Tears diary in english translation...i love the drama...i hope it can inspire me...confidence down in the dumps lately...

- DBSK: Mirotic Live Concert Album...my loves!

Books i'm going to read...the 1Litres of Tears diary and "the Keepsake" by Tess Gerritsen...i love her books!

1 comment:

  1. you buy way more skincare than me now
    ur marc jacobs bag vs my cher eco bag
    showdown!!

    ReplyDelete