Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gmarket haul...part I

ok. so i am blogging about my Gmarket haul. i am VERY disappointed this time...
the sandals i was looking forward to getting...the seller gave me the wrong pair of shoes! the thing is that i totally dislike the ones they gave me. so everything failed. i really wanted a pair of sandals and i spent a lot of time looking for them on Gmarket and in the end, i didn't get it =( x100000
i wanted to wear them this weekend too~UGH. just NOTHING worked out the way i wanted to
these were the ones i originally wanted...the ones i got were totally different, i didn't even bother taking a pic of them.

RIP sandals...you'll never become mine...anyways...this was the box. HUGE
this is the box opened...not filled to the top...

my cardigans in mint and beige...and on the model on the Gmarket website


No comments:

Post a Comment