Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy Boxing day!



I worked this Xmas...but 1.5 pay. so it's okay. i would work all the holidays if i could. keke.

so this morning (yesterday morning now) i opened my one and only gift from my brother& sis-in-law (my family doesn't really celebrate Xmas and this year, since i have a job it was my turn to get my family gifts.)

here's the gift:
Bold colors! perfect for work and bummy casual days.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas...and all are welcoming the 2010!

on a side note, my current obsession:

CREATING DESTINY
it's so cute and romantic. i'm really enjoying this drama!~
this is the MV for one of the songs in the OST. i know whoever is watching this drama is anticipating for these Australia scenes! i think it's soon!

2 comments:

  1. since you make more, you gotta spend more!! make your boxing day more worthwhile!!

    i think i am still obsessed with....or think i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year 2010!!
    all the best!

    ReplyDelete