Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010~~~!

I want to wish everyone a Happy 2010! (I know it's a little late...but I hope everyone enjoyed the opening of the new year!)

so some of the things that ended 2009 and started my 2010...

this is from Hotaru, my xmas gift! i'm so excited to try it out...! BRTC BB cream gift set! Thank you!


it includes:
- Jasmine water BB cream
- Perfect calming cream
- Perfect BB toner
- Perfect bb remover

Another thing i got...from my cousin who went to the U.S for a trip...i randomly asked him to get me sweats from Victoria's Secret...(i've been wanting these for awhile...seeing Hyori wear "PINK" in Family Outing...haha) but i thought since my cousin is a 17 year old teenager...he wouldn't go to Victoria's Secret to buy me pink sweats...but he did! i'm so loved. he wanted to pay for them too...but of course i wouldn't let him! i'm already grateful enough that he got them for me, but i'm sure my aunt was there at the store to ease the awkwardness! haha

here they are!they're super cute...just one thing...it's not the sweats...it's me. i think it would look a lot better if i lost some weight. legs are way too chubby~!

So another hot topic this year from people around me:

...maybe cuz it's the new year...everyone around me is trying to lose weight and are losing weight! reasons vary from wanting to look good, spare time to go exercise, working to health reasons.

for me...i've been "trying" but certainly not very hard. haha. although my chips eating has subsided because of indigestion after eating chips. i'm trying to eat healthier and not indulging in junk food as much because i've been suffering from indigestion...

but i'm not giving up on eating or anything like that. i'm happy that i can indulge on so many good foods and stay the size i am now!

i'm 160cm and 115lbs...i'm not overweight, just got some meat...chubbiness...if i'm losing weight...it's just entirely cuz i wanna look skinnier, for looks. the only thing that i really don't like...are my legs but you are what you are.

On to 2010 resolutions:

i'm not making any resolutions this year...i want to do things that are right as i live my life at that moment...we'll see how that goes! but this year...i'll get things done.

as for 2009 (thinking back), i've graduated from school, got a job...that's an accomplishment. it wasn't a resolution...it's just something i want to get done and i did it! so i decided that i don't need any resolutions to make something happen. it will happen when the time comes!

thanks for reading...!

i hope 2010 will be a great year!

3 comments:

  1. you always accomplish things unlike meeeeeeeeeeeee

    well another bb cream added to your collection. you are my tester!

    i want to get sweats from victoria's secret now..my new aeries one is abit too long for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful new year

    and ooh pink sweats!! i love hyori too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i have that set! but its the whitening one...haha i'm bad at resolutions!couldn't seems to follow them but i'm trying!hehe

    have a great year 2010!

    ReplyDelete