Saturday, January 30, 2010

Random Rant

so...i'm on my night shift at work so i thought i drop by and saying something...my random rant.

i've ordered a few things off ebay and they haven't gotten around to coming yet! i also ordered a bra from aerie by american eagle...and it's nowhere in sight. i've yet to pick my gmarket haul from Hotaru...(thanks to work...this 8 day stretch is longer than i thought).

looking forward to resting and going out watching a movie and dinner with Hotaru and maybe one or two gathering with friends. really wanna see my nephew and niece. my nephew probably forgot who i am...maybe i can bribe him with ice cream and he'll remember...maybe...

i really need some "me" time. i need to take care of myself (ie. my skin) after these horrid night shifts. this is my 6th one. one more to go! then i'm doing one more evening shift and get two days of rest! gotta do a lot of masks and scrubs and everything to save myself...at least look more human again.

so today (well yesterday) i finished watching Creating Destiny...i actually smiled at the end of the drama. usually i feel sad when a drama is over even if it's a happy ending. but to me, this drama ended at ep23 and whatever came later was just more "drama"

i was happy with the ending. one situation did make me cry but i know it was for the best of the situation. i love this drama. it was so full of fun and cuteness.

i'm a little skeptical on the drama though. the respect they show for the elderly in the family may seem too overexaggerate? or maybe i'm in the western culture and it's WAY different. yes we respect the old people in our family but the whole permission to do this and that...maybe carrying it too far...at least for present day. nonetheless it was such a good drama. in the back of my mind i wish our culture was somewhat like that...so i can get a little more respect for being older...at least something good comes out of being older.

but in family outing...they emphasize respect for the elderly as well. i guess it's big in Korean culture which is nice.

anyways, that's it for now.

to be continue: gmarket haul...

1 comment:

  1. in the end..it's all about respecting ANNA and ANNA being able to do what she wants coz no one can stop her

    i am gonna calculate gmarket soon...been really busy at work.

    i should post something up tooo

    ReplyDelete