Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday Eve

I wanted to make a separate post for this just because it is my last day being 23.

I celebrated with Hotaru...we went to Yorkdale Mall

Watched "Where the Wild Things Are" the movie....was okaaaaay. There wasn't a plot so i don't even know what to say about it.

We went to Holt Renfrew to check out the Tsumori Chisato x Shu Uemura limited edition makeup pouch but it wasn't on sale! you have to buy $165 dollars worth of products at the counter. BOOO!

Then we went for dinner! at Sorabol Sushi...one of my favourite places. too bad they didn't have black bean noodles!

Spicy Tuna Salad (it was soooo yummy):

Our Sashimi/Sushi platter:

We head to Cafe Princess after. I absolutely love the atmosphere there!!Menu Cover:
Our order "Snow White" it was lacking a "biscuit" but it's massive!My birthday gift! A Fossil watch and lotsa candy/chocolates! Thanks Hotaru!


Thanks for everything! 23 ended perfectly~

No comments:

Post a Comment