Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Celebration...

after trying to figure out how to import the old blog and everything...here it is. the old blog is officially gone in cyber world.

I had some celebrations during this time

My convocation at the Toronto Centre of the Arts

me and my parents: IMAGE DELETED

Food we had at Ehwa Korean Restaurant after the ceremony:

Dukkbokki with chicken:

Porkbone Soup:

Kalbi BBQ Set:
I also had my birthday the last week. it was really nice.

October 30 - Early Celebration with the UofT crew

Dinner at Kenny's Noodle:
My favorite dish: Shrimp Secretion Rice!

Cake from Janis! YUM! Chocolate Mousse and it's a heart shape <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjbw5pBow4f3M3k0AIuEasIE3r9A2Q68AhEFC5rTIc-53yF-T6MhCYJkbXtYImIlK7xDDLJX0RzM5serS56lUiMiLDI3AJvzmlo3c1eCifoPuuKv6UV4bgcPtXdaEks_SReY1hqOtlJ9KGm/s1600-h/SDC10762.JPG"> Cutting Cake with Will (same birthday as meeee) IMAGE DELETED


No comments:

Post a Comment