Sunday, November 15, 2009

another outing...

did some Xmas shopping today! (with my mom)

i got the Boscia eye cream! encouraged by Hotaru...(i picked one up for her too since it was the Sephora's VIB 20% off deal)

i hope it does what it says it does!
i also picked up some armwarmers from Ardene's...3 for $10 dollars! good deal! (inspired by kdrama: You're Beautiful. My latest obssession!)

and my navy blue TNA hoodie! what i've been waiting for!!! except this one is a little lighter than the navy i originally wanted...but good enough!

sorry no pics cuz i lent my camera to my friend...

the Xmas shopping: i picked up some clothes from Children's Place for joshy and joely, sweats from Old Navy for Dad and my uncle...which they liked! Thank God!

on a side note: tried the Tonymoly Triple Expert BB cream. kinda like it...damn these sample tactics work!

2 comments:

  1. of course the eye cream better work!! paid big bucks for...

    although now that i remember..my cousin uses this other one besides the bobby brown one that costs over $150

    so ours is pretty cheap in comparison..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i like tat bbcream u mentioned too XD

    ReplyDelete